Saturday, April 11, 2015

Rider Cafe



The Rider Cafe is somewhere which my family and I like to return to rather frequently - even though we are surrounded by all these Thai restaurants! In fact I voted it the Best Burger in Phuket 2015.

There is an extensive menu if you are looking for Western food - there are there some Thai dishes but I have to admit that I have never have tried them. The Rider Cafe Website indicates that this is a hub for bikers but I have not seen many so please don't be put off.


BUT the burgers are an absolute winner. Jamie also writes a blog and he lives in Phuket  and Jamie's blog review of Rider Cafe does read very well and I wonder what more can I add...

The night we chose to visit it was not busy and we were able to make a table for four of us and we all had a great dinner - I wonder what I would have next time though - should I try a salad? (NO i won't).



Then there are the cakes, this was not an easy choice - another plus for the Cafe.


Thanks for the Free WiFi as well.


Then there is the coffee - in fact when's my next visit?

Previous posts

     

Phone Number:  076 258 481
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 30 Yaowarat Road, Phuket Town
Hours:  10 a.m - 11 p.m.
Closed: Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment