Sunday, July 2, 2017

Cafe at Ease


I visited here after a wonderful escape into a completely different world of Bangkok - the house which Jim Thompson lived in whilst he was here.




The coffee shop is on the road leading to here and I stopped here on the way back - happily finding that it was cheaper than Starbucks.



The design was clearly modern with white tables and red roses for your coffee stop.



With the ambience that was created when I walked in - and then choosing not to sit in the air-conditioning it was a pleasant experience. And the coffee was strong but not bitter so I needed to add only a little sugar.



I would visit again if I was in the area...



Phone Number: 087 7990 0781
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 38/1 Soi Kasaemson 2, Rama 1, Bangkok
Hours: 8:30am - 6:30pm 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment