Monday, September 15, 2014

i46


i46 is a coffee shop with so much character it is impossible not to love!


On my previous visit I was welcomed so beautifully by the whole family I was reminded what makes Phuket so special.


I have a friend called Dawn and her website also tells us how wonderful the coffee shop is and how welcoming the family are.


The outside is interesting with a plethora of brochures about Phuket and a traditional bicycle.


I really think that I may try to go in soon because they are selling mooncakes! As well as the shack and Cafe Latte that I purchase there are fruit juices, international cakes and some Postcards of Traditional Phuket Town

Previously visited
 1) April 2013

Phone Number:  081 895 4795
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 46 Krabi Rd, Tambon Talad Nueng, Phuket Town
Hours: 8:00 - 16:00 (Wednesday closed)

 

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Tim! i46 sure is a cool place!

    ReplyDelete