Wednesday, April 25, 2018

CHATA speciality coffee





CHATA speciality coffee was somewhere that I stumbled upon when I was looking for some brief respite from the chaos of the Chinese New Year Festival. And what a surprise it was!



It was what seemed like a home with a coffee shop behind it. The entrance was simply organised and I briefly thought that I was somewhere in Europe.



Especially with the floor tiles and the chess set...



The Cafe was actually at the back and down the side of the house - a bit puzzling but I did not care. BUT then I read that the house was a hotel - Baan 2459. And this was a beautiful place to stay, another time...



Never mind I went for a coffee - but chose not to sit inside.



Sitting at the front of the house it all felt a bit 'colonial' - a green lawn, a chess set, a gramophone (with a digital speaker below) 



and then the bicycle.



There seemed to be a lot more here than I first thought - so I would have to return

Phone Number: 084 625 2324
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 98 Pat Sai 
Hours: 8am - 5pm



1 comment: