Thursday, December 14, 2017

Kurious Cafe



Kurious Cafe is a special place which I came across when I across when I was looking for something else...



It was certainly a fascinating place - if you are interested in design then this is a place to visit - what was the roof? When I write this I read that it was described as one of Bangkok's Coolest Cafe.



The surroundings were certainly interesting and the coffee was smooth. I then saw that if I tagged the coffee shop I would get a discount.Had a very nice dessert...



It was only after leaving that I found that it was part of ir-on Hotel.


Email: info@ir-onhotel.com 
Phone Number: 082 641 2412
Approximate Price: $$$$$ 
Address: 30 Napha Sap Alley, Lane 2 
Hours: 8:30am to 7pm / 9am to 8pm
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/kuriouscafe/

 




1 comment:

  1. Great post! I took Delcoi team to renovate my coffee shop. Their work is outstanding and I love their design ideas. I really liked that I renovated my shop, with my budget, good quality, and they finished on time. I recommend!

    ReplyDelete