Sunday, January 7, 2018

Rest Note Cafe


Rest Note Cafe is somewhere which I was passing to get somewhere else - along the very long Phayathai Road as I was leaving the Victory Monument.



 It was air-conditioned and it was quite quiet - about 11am in the morning. It was only after I left that I realized that there was also food available there - I was obviously there when the other people were only drinking as well.



I think that the location would appeal to a number of tourists - there was also a TukTuk adjacent to the table that I was sitting. But whilst I was there there were no tourists.



The coffee was was smooth and the water was ice cold.

Phone Number: 094 552 2567
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 5/11 Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thnon Phaya
Hours: 7am - 9pm


 



No comments:

Post a Comment