Thursday, October 12, 2017

Eden's


Eden's was a small cafe that I came across when I was out for lunch and I was extremely surprised.



I was suddenly in the UK - a stuffed bird in the arches?



And the theme continued through out the Cafe. They are small but they were still full up with predominantly younger people and and on writing this I find that Eden's is a place where the young and trendy hang out - 



they are correct, I felt old here.



The theme continued into the kitchen area at the back where they were busy preparing food.



On reading the reviews on Google I then find that I should have tried the lemon pie. Then I found that it is also gets a good review




My stop was a coffee stop and I will certainly go again.

Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 7/1 Lan Luang Rd, Khwaeng Wat Sommanat

   



No comments:

Post a Comment