Friday, April 28, 2017

Embassy Park Plaza (closed)





Embassy Park Plaza is a wonderful place for lunch. It is a very popular place for a great many Thai people who work in the offices around.




So when is street food not street food? When it is served at a table?




Here there are a plethora of dishes to choose from - and I have little to no idea what it all is - sorry there will be no menus, no time to wait and just point and choose it.




My favorite dish is the deep fried chicken served with boiled vegetables and rice.



Just recently I was asked if I wanted mayonnaise and I declined - so the helpful staff pointed at this spicy mixture above and wow it was pure heaven - I have no idea what it was though...




I always get there at about 11:30 am because it can get busy a little later on and yes I am guilty of sometimes wondering how long the food has been sitting there but this soon disappears and I get a smile from the staff - I think I have only ever see one person in here who was not Asian.




There is water on the table but I always take one from the fridge and the whole lot comes to about 80 Baht. 
I visit here once a week - don't forget to collect your spoon, fork or chopsticks before you sit down.

Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 1453 Phloen Chit Rd, Khwaeng Lumphini, แขวง ลุมพินี เขต ปทุมวัน




No comments:

Post a Comment