Wednesday, June 6, 2018

the Jam Factory


The Jam Factory was somewhere that I visited because there was so much rain. Not usually please that it rains but today I was. I entered from one side and it was a Cafe on one side and on the other side seemed to be a book shop and some trendy stationery supplies.


So I stopped and chose to have a coffee. 



Then I saw that there was pâté on the menu - I had to stay - and it was certainly worth it.


As it was still raining I decided to go out the other way and I found that it was another shop but this was selling a plethora of trendy bits for you to have in your home. Happily I did not have any money and I exited quite swiftly.

Then I read that there is also an Art Gallery here somewhere...

Phone Number: 02 861 0950
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 41/1-5 เจริญนคร Khlong San, Bangkok 10600 
Hours: 11am - 8pm

  



No comments:

Post a Comment