Sunday, August 5, 2018

Unicorn Cafe



Unicorn Cafe is somewhere that I stumbled upon when collating information for writing things about Bangkok, putting them on Pinterest and the writing for this blog. But I can't remember which article.



So i decided that this may be interesting for my daughter - everything is about a unicorn!




Talk about cool (if that's what you like) and decoration - it was devoted to the unicorn. 



The fascination lasted for 5 minutes and then I looked for a menu for coffee and this is what I got. Ordering the coffee and looking around there were children here for a party and this was certainly a great place BUT I was fascinated that there were female adults there as well - maybe I am missing something with the unicorn?



Then coffee was simple and the ice-cream was something that my daughter did not like. I was happy that she did not want to dress up because you can do that here as well.



We finished and walked around the corner - finding that there was Zone A and Zone B for the Unicorn Cafe...




So if you have a need to see the unicorns (and there are a lot of them) or you have a child who dreams of this sort of thing then this is a very real place that you must visit.

Phone Number: 086 397 9262
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 44/1 ซอย สาทร 8 สีลม Khwaeng Silom  - Chong Nongsri BTS
Hours: 12am - 8pm


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment