Thursday, November 23, 2017

Head in the Clouds (Art Space)


Head in the Clouds was a wonderful place that I found when I was walking around Bangkok Town it was very near to a part of the Ancient Wall and opposite พิพิธภัณฑ์และห้องสมุดเจ้าอาวาสวัดบวรนิเวศวิหาร.


On entering was surprised to see so much dedication to Salvador Dali - wonderfully interesting


and artists.


It was at this point that I realised that it was also an Art Space for local artists upstairs AND there were also things to eat - it all looked very nice.


BUT I was only there to get a rejuvenation coffee so I sat outside on the side of the road and watched the traffic - quite a nice little spot.



Especially if you are interested in art - follow them on Facebook and I imagine you will see more of what is going to happen soon?

Phone Number: 081 634 7616
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 365/9 Phra Sumen Rd,
Hours: 11am - 8pm


 





No comments:

Post a Comment