Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Amorn Lake Front


Amorn Lake Front is somewhere near home and it was wonderful.


The first thing that I recognised was the beauty of it's location - it is around a lake and is wonderful - I did wonder how safe it was if there was a little too much alcohol?


Luckily enough I was with my family which are Thai so everything was ordered for me when I arrived AND the food was wonderful 



- we could not get enough. I have to admit to admit to popping around the corner for a coffee though.


We were there a long time and the lights around the lake went on.

Phone Number: 096 945 6462
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amorn.lakefront
Wongnai: https://www.wongnai.com/reviews 
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: สัมมากร รามคำแหง 
Hours: 11am - 12pm
 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!

    best indian food in koh samui
    best curry in koh samui
    indian restaurants in koh samui chaweng

    ReplyDelete