Tuesday, June 20, 2017

l'angolo caffe'


L'angolo caffe is a place which I stumbled on when I was first working around the corner from here and I have never looked back. It has the appearance of being a Western style cafe and it serves Western food and Western coffees



My choices have been many 



the toasted sandwich and more



but I always come back to the chicken salad - wonderful, I always want to ask them where the dressing comes from but it might spoil the experience so I never do.



Usually I have a smoothie with my lunch but sometimes they are a little filling - they do offer water for free.



Then there is a plethora of different coffees and this is something that I have never been disappointed in.




Whilst waiting for my lunch I usually sit watching the traffic outside and the many motorbikes going the wrong way - with a plethora of characters to share my lunch with.

Phone Number: 082 696 5498  
Approximate Price: $$$$$ 
Address: 1148/1, Phetchaburi Rd, Bangkok
Hours: 7:30 - 17:00 Mon - Fri + 9:30 -18:00 Sat

 




4 comments: