Wednesday, April 10, 2013

i46 Old Town




I visited this coffee shop a whilst ago and it was time to tidy up the hard drive - I apologise for not mentioning them previously - they are on facebook however but...


Click here for my initial visit with them.


The shop was interesting, full of character and it was clearly their home. 




The walls were adorned with pictures of their family.



I was clearly made to feel special and welcome in their home.



The coffee was a cafe mocha latte and it was served with biscuits and it hit the point perfectly - and the family were wonderful.



An interesting place to visit - the coffee as sweet and only a little strong (I was a wimp that day).

 

View timinphuket - restaurants and coffee shops in a larger map


Email:   
Phone Number:  (M) 081 895 4795
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 46 Krabi Rd, Tambon Talad Nueng, Phuket Town
Hours: 8:00 - 16:00

1 comment:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your site!!
    Restaurant Marketing

    ReplyDelete