Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mac-chiato House Cafe

 

Mac-chiato House is certainly a place to 'chill'.



Not only is the air-conditioning great but the youngsters seem to like to hang out here. It is quite tastefully designed with a Western view in mind I would understand.



The espresso was a delight - strong, smooth and hot! The mousse that I had with it was certainly sweet and it was the perfect compliment!




There seemed to be an Internet Station and lots of bits for sale but I was not interested - then whilst I was writing this I looked at Mac-chiato House facebook and found that it was also a restaurant!


 

Phone Number: 076 215 701
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 48 Thalang Road, Phuket Town
Hours: 9am - 9pm


View timinphuket - restaurants and coffee shops in a larger map


No comments:

Post a Comment