Thursday, April 23, 2015

Kopi de Phuket



This is a small and interesting restaurant that I have visited a number of times because of it's very convenient location in Phuket Town.


I do remember having an iced coffee during the Phuket Vegetarian Festival - whilst those outside were partaking.

On reflection of that I really do not recall that many types of drinks there were in the restaurant and I was happy that I wanted an iced coffee. The restaurant itself is an attraction and it does attract a great deal of Thai people - serving breakfast whilst I was there.



This made me looks a little bit more at was for sale in the shop and there was a plethora of items. However today was just an iced coffee. The iced coffee was strong and a little sweet - just the way I like it. 

I believe that there is a Kopi Phuket at Phuket airport now but I have yet to try it.

Previous visits
 1) February 2011 - coffee
 2) June 2014 - restaurant


Phone Number: 076 212 225
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 61 Phuket Rd, Talatyai Rd, Phuket Town

      



No comments:

Post a Comment