Sunday, August 25, 2013

Rider Cafe



This was a night out with a difference. I had visited the Baba Ceremony during the afternoon, visited Tiny Coffee, visited a bar with Jamie - Route 68 - and I was exhausted.

Jamie is a friend that I met through blogging and we occasionally meet - usually after an event. Jamie was having a facebook discussion on where you could purchase the best burger in Phuket. Now this was something which I had no idea on - so I was willing to go with him to investigate!

Wow - it was definitely a good burger - I am just glad that I remembered to take a photograph - the burger was a V-Twin burger or something like that!


This was then followed by an enormous piece of chocolate cake which was far more than one person could manage and a good cup of coffee - thanks Jamie.


     
Phone Number:  076 258 481
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 30 Yaowarat Road, Phuket Town
Hours:  10 a.m - 11 p.m.
Closed: Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment