Friday, November 7, 2014

21 Cafe & Bistro


Nespresso is the coffee for some people and 21 Cafe and Bistro in Phuket Old Town is a place to try a coffee. There are so many that I did not know which to choose and by the time or writing this I cannot remember which type of coffee I chose?



Yellow top? Too bitter for me?
But maybe it was supposed to be like that so I am not sure how this post should be written? So I will have to visit a few more times.

The Cafe and Bistro was very quiet at 10am in the morning and this did not seem to be ready for the early starters but this may have changed since then? The Cafe was also a Bistro but I did not try the food - next time?

 

Phone Number: 080 524 2121
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 58 Ratsada Road, Phuket Town
Hours: 11am - 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment