Monday, October 27, 2014

Phuket Tea Station


Phuket Tea Station is a restaurant selling Thai dishes, selling sweets from Keng-Tin and selling Bubble Tea. So this is why it is called a Tea Station?





The restaurant is well air-conditioned and kept in a very tidy condition. The kitchen is behind the building so there are no incidents of a 'strange aroma' - all very civilsed actually.



This is another place where I come to have my Bubble Tea and my love of the Phuket Traditional Kanom - Tao Sor Pia - a wonderful combination.



The Tao Sor can come in salty or sweet - both are wonderful...

This is all that I have ever eaten in here so I do not think that I can call it a real review - but what I had was great!!!


 

Phone Number: 081 836 2448
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 30/9 Maeluan Road, Phuket Town
Hours: 7am - 5:30pm (closed Sunday)


No comments:

Post a Comment