Saturday, March 15, 2014

Gallery Cafe (closed)


Gallery Cafe by Pinky is a coffee shop which I visited purely because of the high rating (1st) that it received on Tripadvisor.

The Gallery Cafe is in the heart of Phuket Old Town and is extremely convenient if you are staying in Phuket Old Town in one of the many cheap places to stay.

I chose to visit here early in the morning and watch the traffic go by. The menu is quite extensive and has food as well, I was early in the morning and I did not want breakfast (there was the choice there) but I would have eaten a fresh cake but it was clear that I was too early and the cakes had not been delivered yet.


The seat was comfortable and the Free WiFi was an added bonus.

The coffee arrived swiftly and was strong and I felt that it needed some sugar. 



The decoration is really quite interesting - I did wonder what upstairs was like but I never did have a look? I watched the cars and the tourists walk by, it really is in quite a good spot here. 


Email:    
Phone Number:  083 103 7000
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 19 Yaowarat Rd, T.Taladayai, Phuket Town
Hours: 8:00 - 22:00 (Sunday: 8:00 - 18:00)





No comments:

Post a Comment