Monday, February 3, 2014

Bake, Flame and Pasta @Sino (closed)


After being seduced by the Twin Palms outlet North of the island I was then very happy with the emergence of a Twin Palms outlet between Tesco and Phuket International Hospital, next to Crust.

This Twin Palms had so much more - Bake, Flame and Pasta.

On entering it was immediately clear that there was so much to choose from - I immediately went to the Bake corner and looked at their exquisitely crafted cakes and did not know what to choose....

I returned to my seat and was then amused that there was so much more to choose from - so I did choose.



I like gnocchi - so this is what i ordered and this is what i got.



Then Chuen ordered the salad which looked great but there was very little there.

But with so much more being squeezed into a corner, all was a bit too much personally for me.

I would prefer less to be done well than more being done but not as good would we return - yes for the coffee but not for anything else.



Email:  info@twinpalms-group.com

Facebook:  
Phone Number: 076 304 368
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 46/7 Moo 5, Wichitsongkhram Rd.
Hours: 8:00 - 23:00


No comments:

Post a Comment