Thursday, November 28, 2013

Siam Bakery - coffee and a cake


This was a place which I learnt through working in the Hotel Industry - because he delivers his croissants to a lot of Hotels around Phuket. 



Despite this I did not have a croissant but a chocolate cake and a cappuccino. The cappuccino was smooth and the milk was certainly very frothy and I almost drank it all straight off so I have a feeling that it was not the strongest coffee (for me that day it was perfect).



The chocolate cake was okay but not something that I would rave about.

The beauty of this little place was it's location (and the croissant and breakfast that I have never had) - perfect for a snack or a coffee and a cake.



Website: 
Facebook:  
Phone Number:  076 355 947
Email: siam16hkt@hotmail.com 
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 13 Yaowarat Road, Muang, Phuket Town 83000 
Hours:


No comments:

Post a Comment