Friday, November 22, 2013

Vegetarian Restaurants in Phuket - a challenge?


"Where are the best Vegetarian Restaurants in Phuket?"


This is a common question that I get at work - I know that at each restaurant where I work gives a selection of Vegetarian dishes to choose from but where do you go in Phuket for a selection?


My first choice would be the selection of noodle shops in the heart of Phuket Old Town - on Ranong Road and close to where Jui Tui Chinese Shrine.



There must be more but I don't know them, so I turned to the Internet - twitter and search engines.


TripAdvisor gave me a very large choice but then again they also included restaurants which served other types of food.
Aol Travel gave me two restaurants 
(which I had not heard of).
Phuket Index gave me a very detailed guide to restaurants in Phuket and even gave examples of the dishes served.


Sorry but the best time to come would be during the Phuket Vegetarian Festival (any excuse to upload a photo ;) - not just for the celebrations but for the streets in the heart of Phuket Town full of people selling Vegetarian Food.

I guess that there does not seem to be a great demand - is there?

You tell me where to go...
thisis2tim@yahoo.co.uk 



No comments:

Post a Comment