Monday, September 24, 2012

Biscuit




Okay for a number of visitors to Phuket without transport this may be a little too South for them - unless you are staying in the Cape Panwa area however.

This means that for me this coffee shop is on the way home from work - it is part of the Crowne Plaza Hotel.


So one evening we stopped for a biscuit and a coffee. I do understand that we were their last customer of the day and they had run out of all but 2 cakes but I do like my cakes.


The biscuit was great however and Jemma was unable to eat all of it. The coffee was smooth and surprisingly tasty, i did ask what brand of coffee they used but she was unable to tell me.

Definitely worth it if you are in the area and next time I hope to try a cake (and the kid's club).


Email: 
Facebook:  
Phone Number: 076 302 900
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 8/88 Moo 7, Sakdidech Rd, Vichit Sub-District, Phuket 83000
Hours: 10:00 - 19:00

No comments:

Post a Comment