Thursday, September 6, 2012

Top of the Reef @ Cape Panwa Hotel





This restaurant is a fine dining restaurant serving quality food types and has a very French influence - so much so that if you really want snails you can - I think that it is Pork with pistachio and snails. It is found at the very South End of Phuket at Cape Panwa Hotel.

The dinner began with a personal welcome from the Maitre-de - Khun Assaree. I do not recall any time that I have been here and he has not but that is irrelevant.

Anyway this beautiful dinner began was set immaculately - the teachings from my mother how to use the knife and fork on the table certainly paid off.



The bread was fresh and the butter cold - a very good start.  My starter of deep fried oysters with garlic mayonnaise served on a bed of seaweed was divine. This was followed by a sorbet to 'cleanse my pallet' and the joys of the dishes continued - I could not pick a favourite. The foods were wonderful - already looking forward to another visit.

But I do know that they serve Beef Wellington on a Sunday...


Website: http://www.capepanwa.com/
Email: reservations@capepanwa.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/capepanwa
Phone Number: 076 391 323
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 27/2 Moo 8, Sakdidej Rd, Cape Panwa, Phuket 83000
Hours: 18:30 - 23:00


View Cape Panwa in Phuket in a larger map

1 comment: