Friday, July 15, 2016

Food Mall @ Tesco Lotus Extra


Tescolotus is not just a place to go shopping. Upstairs from all this shopping is a big Food Mall - these are popular throughout Thailand.



They are a common throughout Thailand and it took me a while to understand them.





Here's a guide which I hope will help.

 1) Buy a coupon when you arrive at the desk at the front.


 2) Walk round the selection of food stations and choose what dishes and drinks you would like.

 3) When your dishes are chosen hand over the vouchers.

 4) Here money will be debited.

 5) Collect your cutlery - dipping it in the hot water to clean it.

 6) Enjoy.


So how do you choose? Well I must say that I rarely go by myself and my wife chooses for me. I have to say that I usually have the duck and rice - always delicious...



Reading everything there is Western Food but I have never eaten it.

Here are 2 other restaurants that we have visited in Tesco Lotus.
 1) Fuji



Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: Chalermprakiat Ratchakan - just outside Phuket Town
Hours: 8am - 10pm
 






No comments:

Post a Comment