Thursday, July 21, 2016

บ้านภิรมย์กรีนโอ๊ค


Well this is listed on foursquare as a 'Salad Place' and I was only aware of that after we had left.



So what is this place? Well it certainly has an enormous amount of character which we did not expect - rich in character would be what I would describe it has.



I wonder where they found all these bits?



The walls are covered with a number of different items.



Fascinating things but I am sure that they are original. 



the elephant god Ganesha is popular to these people.




Then the LEGO models which my daughter adored.




Then Captain America and Wolverine joined us...



I almost forgot - the salad - the fruit starter was wonderful.



Then there were the ribs!



The Saba fish...



There was so much and so much more...


 

Approximate Price: $$$$$



No comments:

Post a Comment