ร้านอาหารเช้าอิสลาม (Borae) is very close to where I live and it is where I must pick ups the bus in the morning. So this means that I have seen a lot and had a lot here. I believe that it was once called Sala Deang?
There are 4 places in a very close vicinity where you can purchase food from and neither one sees to worry about the other.
1) The Patongkoh - deep fried dough balls - delicious for a munch.
2) Beef Strips - freshly made.
3) Fried chicken - a favourite of my daughter's. There is a lot more here which you may find of interest
- the Hor Mok is always popular.
4) A seated selection of dishes and the wonderful Cha Yen - iced tea.