Saturday, May 28, 2016

Mellow Yellow - toast & bistro


Mellow Yellow was not the first bubble tea that I had - that was in Keng-Tin but Mellow Yellow has quickly got better. I think that the air-conditioning and the WiFi helped...


Then there was a recent make over - it became a toast + bistro.


So how was the menu? Pretty extensive with a mixture of the new foods for the younger Thai people (Honey Toast) and then the older Thai foods and served in the traditional way.


It really was simple and cheap if you want somewhere to pop into whilst you were in Phuket Town - that's what I do - I went today actually - follow my visits on swarm.


I was amused to realise that I don't know how many times I have been in but I never choose to ask for less sugar BUT you can if you want.


Then I noticed that it looked like this lady really did stand out - well the red dress in the yellow did.


Then I saw that there was a toast promotion... but i wasn't hungry, next time?

Previous visits
  1) April 2015


  

Phone Number:   086 948 6948
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Hours: 10 am - 8 pm (closed Tuesday)




No comments:

Post a Comment