Monday, May 16, 2016

ก๋วยจั๊บป้าไหม สวนหลวง


This was a place that I wanted to go because I had a real need for a rice congee. A Thai rice congee is something that I used to eat after a heavy night when I first came to Thailand and now I needed this as part of recuperation...



This was certainly a traditional Thai restaurant that we visited this night. There was a pot of boiled rice congee at the front of the restaurant.




The congee was perfect...



There was a plethora of other Thai Traditional dishes but I was totally absorbed by the beauty of the congee.




The passion fruit drink was also fabulous...


We will certainly go here again if I need a congee.



On leaving they also served traditional Thai style coffee - next time.

Phone Number: 
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: Opposite the park in Phuket Town.
Hours:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment