Monday, March 21, 2016

Pancake Corner



Pancake corner is a place that I have visited a number of times and I was surprised that I hadn't posted a visit on here.

It has a wonderful position adjacent to a roundabout so it was very easy to pop in to grab something. There are tables to sit at and there are stools if you want to sit around and watch out the window as the traffic goes by - sitting here was my favourite choice.


There does seem to be a larger menu but I simple chose from the pictures on the wall!

So what is there to eat? Well there is certainly a selection but I have only ever had the drinks and a pancake dish - both very nice but the pancakes are a little on the small side



The pancakes were very nice and certainly looked good.



Clean, organised, convenient, tasty and a little expensive.

  

Phone Number: 082 419 5445
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: Yaowarat 3/2 Rd, Phuket Town
Hours: 10am - 10pm




No comments:

Post a Comment