Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Mando


Mando Restaurant was chosen because we were caught in the rain. The rain began, we ran in and then the blinds were lowered...



There was certainly a choice of things to have but I did not feel inspired by the menu, in fact I think that that is my problem because of eating Thai food pre-dominantly. The menu was looked through and dinner was chosen - the staff were exemplary we were never hassled but we got everything swiftly.



Looking back on our visit the best was the gravy and the glass of wine.



It is not somewhere that we have returned since because of this - so I looked at TripAdvisor. The general feeling was it was better than I thought if you were looking for Western food.

Phone Number: 076 613 728
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 43 Moo 6, Viset Rd., Rawai Beach
Hours: midday to midnight


   


(click here for more location information)

No comments:

Post a Comment