Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Beach Bar




This is certainly one of the places that we most frequent - check out my foursquare check-in's.



I have visited here so many times (see below for posts) that I have to admit to have stopped posting - so for this post I have collected all the pictures together. Sorry if you have seen them before I do apologise. 





This means that the next post for The Beach Bar will return to the food.


Here is a recent Instagram photograph. 



Watch this space next for food shots...


Phone Number:  (M) 087 893 5337
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: Ao Yon - Khaokhad Road
Hours:  10:00 - 23:00
Closed: May - September (approx)

Previous reviews
 1) August 2014 
 2) August 2013 
 3) November 2012 
 4) July 2012 
 5) April 2011 
 6) October 2010 


     


View timinphuket - restaurants and coffee shops in a larger map


1 comment:

  1. Awesome scenes!! This Beach Bar is an interesting place to visit. Well, I always prefer beach venues for events. I just got engaged at the beachside venue and won’t mind getting married at a beautiful destination beach venue!!

    ReplyDelete