Thursday, February 26, 2015

Bake (Wat Chalong) - closed



Bake at Wat Chalong is a popular place for us to visit because it is close to Wat Chalong and it serves wonderful Coffee and Cakes! 



The setting is white and orange and very well kept. The decor reflects the consistency that I enjoy when I visit the same coffee shop again - I know what it will be like. I wonder if this is why Starbucks has become so popular?



The coffee is immaculately served and is smooth, needing no suger at all - this is just how I like it. 





Then there are the cakes - wow - we could not ask for much more - delicious...



Then the free Wi-FI... I could not ask for anything more - we will return...

Phone Number: 076 381 461
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: opposite Wat Chalong
Hours: 8am - 10pm


 




No comments:

Post a Comment