Saturday, December 29, 2012

Two Chefs @ Kata Center




We chose to visit here because it was close to where my friend Gavin was staying and it was also close to Dino Golf so I have to admit Two Chefs@Kata Center was seriously convenient.



My first thoughts were that it was very popular  so that it must be good.  Chuen started with a cocktail and I think that I had a beer. I chose to have a dish which I don't normally have and it was from the Tex Mex menu - the Chicken Fajitas and they were very nice.

We would go again if this is the sort of dish we wanted OR Jemma just wanted to go to Dino Golf again.


Phone Number: 076 - 330 065
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 32 Karon Road, Karon Sub-District, Muang District 83100
Hours:   


1 comment:

  1. Nice post,Thanks for share this post.

    Thanks,
    http://www.welovephuket-thailand.com/patong/view/where-to-stay-in-patong/

    ReplyDelete