Thursday, December 3, 2015

Zaab



Zaab Kafe is a new and stylish Thai Esarn-Fusion restaurant/bakery cafe located in the center of Phuket Town.


This was a glorious find - I cannot remember when I first came here but I can remember coming to the bar across the road - TImberhut but I cannot recall the restaurant being here when I visited Timberhut!



So how many times have we visited?  Too many to count and I only recognise that I have been missing out on posting here. What is this place like?





Well it is fabulous for children - there are cuddly toys everywhere!



The colours remind me of a Primary School Classroom and on actually being there during the day if you gravitate towards the back there are a great number of children's toys to play with - we actually believe that we have met the owner's daughter there a number of times.


The food is wonderful - I do not know how many times we have dishes there and are happy! 

From the Som Tam 


the Honey Toast


the Fish and Chips and 


my favourite the Mango Smoothie!


The cost of everything is incredibly good value as well - we did go in during the Phuket Vegetarian Festival and they were very strict with the foods.


I found this restaurant through Jamie - here is his review.

Phone Number: 071 211 846
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: ถนนเยาวราชPhuketPhuket 83000
Hours: 11am - 10pm

  




No comments:

Post a Comment