Monday, December 21, 2015

Mala Dim Sum - ตมซำนงสด ติ่มซำ



Mala Dim Sum - ตมซำนงสด ติ่มซ was the place we chose to go because it was convenient, near where we drop our daughter at school.

It is a local Dim Sum restaurant on the outskirts of Kathu. Jamie has visited there and has eaten more food types than we did - we were very simple and we just had a selection of Dim Sum.

There was a very swift turn over of people - we had 'done' our morning and the shops weren't all open yet so we were there with time to spend...



There was a large fridge and we chose the dishes we wanted from there well actually my lovely Thai wife chooses everything for me. Yes it is not inside the 'tourist areas' which means that there was not much in any language but Thai so I am lucky to be with. 



They then took them to the 'cook' where they were prepared for us in the traditional steamers and they were lovely and certainly fresh! But how we always get the dishes we chose is beyond me - I am glad that I do not try to know what I want!



There was an option for Thai dishes as well - which I was not aware of! But the dish above  is what my wife had and then I read that Jamie's wife does the same thing!





Whilst I had any number of Dim Sum and of course some Chinese green tea.

I have certainly visited a number of Dim Sum restaurants but this was quite a slick operation - thank you.

Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 117/1-2 Patak Road, KataPhuket Town 
Hours: 6am - 11am (approximately)


 




No comments:

Post a Comment