Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Food Gallery (closed)



The Food Gallery is a relatively new Cafe and Restaurant in Phuket Old Town - it is in the same place as The Gallery Cafe was...

It is certainly in a very good location for those of you who would like to wander around. The decoration certainly is Western and to find a place like that here was wonderful. 



There was toilets upstairs and you could choose to be in the air-conditioning or not.



I chose to watch the world go round and sit on the seat outside.

The coffee was great - creamy on the top and it was strong below it - yes I had to add some sugar. I also chose to pick up the newspaper - how many places do not provide this anymore?



There was free WiFi so as soon as I had realised that there was not much in the paper I read the menu - it looked good! Next time I will return for something to eat.


    





No comments:

Post a Comment