Saturday, May 10, 2014

ร้านอาหารบ้านเลขที่1


This is certainly a restaurant for local Thai people - there was nothing available in any other language but Thai and I could not make myself understood even with my smattering of Thai.



We had a selection of local dishes - there was a grill and the chicken outside - and it was certainly delicious, then they brought the sauces and we had to have more.


In fact I took so little notice because the food was so clearly freshly prepared and cooked  that I didn't really notice what everything was and ate it all, definitely a place to go back to - but I would need to learn Thai or I recommend taking someone fluent with you

So unless you can make yourself clear as to what you want then I would not visit unless you are quite happy to point OR try the Thai Talking Food App. Here is a review from a Thai food website.



There is also an Orchid farm at the back (200 Baht entry) and another restaurant next door - Jee Hua Steaks + Pasta.


Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: Chao Fah Tawan Tok (near Sukko Spa)
Hours: 11:00 - 22:00 (closed Monday)


View timinphuket - restaurants and coffee shops in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment