Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Patio



This restaurant is located on the beach edge at the Crowne Plaza Hotel - Phuket Panwa Beach Resort.

We chose to go to Patio, for a change and because we had such a good cup of coffee and service at Biscuit previously.



The location was superb - whilst we sipped a glass of reasonable and chilled white wine Jemma played along the beach front. The service was a little slow but we didn't really care because the location was magnificent - sadly it was all downhill from there.




I like to eat a risotto when I am out because Chuen (my wife who is Thai) does not like me to make it at home - because the rice is wrong.  Well it was wrong - it was dreadful.




After this I chose the creme brulle and this had no flavour and had not been made / finished.


So I had a coffee and it was almost espresso strength but served as a coffee

Everything looked good but...




The pizza was good mind you - Jemma devoured it and I liked the fresh bread but it will be a while until we go back - Jemma chose The Chalet last week rather than Crowne Plaza so the pizza could not have been that good?


View timinphuket - restaurants and coffee shops in a larger map


Email: 
Facebook:  
Phone Number: 076 302 900
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 8/88 Moo 7, Sakdidech Rd, Vichit Sub-District, Phuket 83000
Hours: 11:00 - 21:00

No comments:

Post a Comment