Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baba - Sri Panwa


Baba Restaurant is the South of Phuket Island - not far from where I work.  The view is beautiful during the late afternoon - I would love to be able to nip up for a cocktail at this time but I do have to work.....


I took the tuk-tuk up the hill in the evening and took a seat in the outside restaurant.  The seat is on the edge with a view over the water.  The way to get to the seating was on pavement weaving through water - a lovely idea but I am glad that I did not have too much to drink.

The menu was extensive, the cocktails were lovely and the starters were tasty. But 2 of main courses were average quality (green curry and massaman curry). The pizza was good though, something to do with Gordon Ramsey?


The puddings were also average and the coffee very plain.  The food was okay but the prices were very expensive and I expected better quality food for the price that was paid.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment