Thursday, November 19, 2009

Azur - Mediterranean Cuisine





"Mediterranean cuisine is not dominated by a single society - the Mediterranean is the point of intersection between Asia, Europe and Africa . Traders exchanged cultural commodities like spices, herbs and vegetables, resulting in the wide dissemination of certain ingredients throughout the cuisines of these disparate peoples."


The Azur Restaurant is located a the Radisson Hotel at Cape Panwa. It was certainly different cuisine that I had become so used to after living in Phuket for 9 years.  I ravenously ate through the Mezzes and Tapas - lovely but I could not remember what I was comparing it to?  


I had not have had these dishes for more than 3 years. Would I eat them if I was on holiday?  




No comments:

Post a Comment