Sunday, August 9, 2015

Shabushi (ชาบูชิ) - Central Festival


Shabushi (ชาบูชิ) in Central Festival was our choice today. Central Festival is an Americanised Shopping Mall, Cinema on the top floor, a plethora of restaurants and much more. I wanted something different to eat and so this was it.



We have all seen those films with the food rotating round in front of you and you wait for your dish to come round and then take it?



 I just wanted to know how easy this would be - it was a lot quicker than I thought that it would be. I kept missing dishes!



So I retired to the easier portion of the restaurant - food was simple set out like a buffet and there were lots of Japanese dishes for you to choose from and they didn't ever seem to run out!






So I just kept eating... and then there was this one dish (above and in the video) in which we cooked an egg which certainly did not agree with me so much so that I could not eat and wow - I have no idea what it is but I would imagine that I ate all the other food so quickly - like the food moving around!


It was that I was told that to eat here we were on a package to eat as much as you like - I did wonder as I sat down how this would work.




So I retired to the Chocolate Ice Cream.

 

Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: Central Festival, Phuket Town
Hours: 11am - 10pm





No comments:

Post a Comment