Sunday, June 10, 2012

Subway



Sometimes I do not want to sit down with a knife and fork - I just want a bite to eat.

One of my favourite places for a 'snack' is the American sandwich chain - Subway.

There a number of these 46 outlets scattered throughout Thailand and 11 of them are in Phuket but I have visited the outlet at Patong and in Tesco Lotus. The success of this chain is that the bread and your chosen ingredients always taste fresh.

You can choose a number of things: type of bread?, (I usually choose sesame), toasted?, size?, filling? and sauces?. 
Always filling.

View tim in phuket - shopping in a larger map

Email: n/a
Phone Number: 076 304 352
Approximate price of the dish: $$$$$
Address: 104 Moo 5, Chalermprakiat Ror 9, Rassada, Muang, Phuket 83000
Hours: 09:30 - 20:00

No comments:

Post a Comment