Monday, August 3, 2015

Wang Dim Sum - วัง ติ่ม ซำ



Wang Dim Sum was a place that I visited some time ago because it 'appeared' on the 'My Destination App'. So - let's try it.

The outlet was surprisingly quiet, if it had not been on the App I would not have ventured inside! There was so much to choose from and I was swiftly happy that it was not a busy restaurant - I did not have to choose everything at a pace!



Choosing was the hardest part - there was so much of it! But I chose enough - sitting down I ordered my Chinese Iced Tea - very sweet but after a busy morning I was more than happy with it! 



After choosing everything from the fridges all the selections went into the bamboo (are they still made of bamboo?) steamers.



The selection came out all together - steaming.







I would love to tell you what I ate but I really don't have a clue - I just took what looked good - is there a Dim Sum App?


But it was all very good - in Phuket Old Town which (after 15 years) is still a favourite of mine.


Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: Phuket Town
Hours: 5am - 1pm



 





No comments:

Post a Comment