Sunday, November 1, 2015

ก๋วยเตี๊ยวดู๋ดี๋


ก๋วยเตี๊ยวดู๋ดี๋ is a local noodle shop which seems to be very popular every time that we visit. There is always a street seller outside selling some sort of dish - today there was something different.



Is this dried snake skin or preserved fish?



I was told that I would not like it so I listened to my wife and chose not to have it as a starter but looked for something else. The food was not to my taste today - not even a quail's egg...



It was straight to the som tam... delicious - but I am not quite sure about the small crab though, do you like to eat it? I am told that it is the best bit. It was good Som



So it was straight to the bowls of noodles - this was my wife's noodles - seafood and meat, now this I am never quite sure of, I still like to keep my foods separate...


This was my bowl and it was great! I always choose the yellow noodles but you are able to choose the noodles which you would like. There were no Lod Chong Nam Ka Ti this time though, so next time...


Approximate Price: $$$$$

Address: 158/24 Yaowarat Rd., Phuket Town

Previous Visits
 1) May 2015


 






No comments:

Post a Comment