Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Phuket Tea Station


Phuket Tea Station is a place which I visit when I usually walk through Phuket Town in the morning.


It is always clean and always air-conditioned. 

I always go in here and have a bubble tea (with the black jelly balls) and then some Traditional Thai Kanom - Tor Sao Pia.



Okay so I nearly always have the same thing so this time I chose to have both of the Tor Sao Pia - red and purple. As I sit and watch the world pass by I always recognise that I have never had anything else - but there are always Thai people having food - maybe next time? Along with my nibbles I always peruse the shelving for traditional Thai sweets - usually buying something else.


Don't forget that there is Free WiFi and if you check in on facebook you will get 5% discount.

Previous Visit

 

Phone Number: 081 836 2448
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 30/9 Maeluan Road, Phuket Town
Hours: 7am - 5:30pm (closed Sunday)






No comments:

Post a Comment