Friday, May 31, 2013

Leelawadee




Well I have not reviewed this restaurant for quite a while - and I feel ashamed at how I began to review all of the restaurants that I visited - but hey one has to start somewhere?

So Leelawadee (which is actually the name of a very pretty flower) - is next to where my daughter used to go to school - Kanjonkiet Primary School. The school still exists there but Jemma's part has moved.


We drove past here because we were going to visit Phuket Bird Paradise later (a post to be written here).

Leelawadee is a restaurant which is popular with Thai people as well as the farangs who send their child to Kajonkiet school so sometimes it can be busy. I haven't met Jamie here yet though - more photos here.


The food is of a very good quality - the deep fried catfish was fresh, the Som Tam crisp and the sticky rice was great...


I have got no idea why I ordered this drink (at the top) though - it was dreadful - not again, if only I can remember what it was!

Okay the location is not great but if you are on your way somewhere?

Facebook:
Email:   
Phone Number: 076 275 002
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 310/51 Moo 1 Baandon-Cherngtalay Rd, Thalang

Hours: 8:00 - 16:00